Our normal pregnancy checkup schedule (which is also on the back of your 101 envelope) is almost back to normal! See below at which appointments a partner is welcome. If there is a strong reason to bring a partner to more checkups, please inform us before.
IMPORTANT: have you been on holiday to a country that has been given a code orange by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs? Please follow the measures below:
- Notify our assistant before your appointment if you returned less than 14 days ago from a “code orange country”;
- Come alone to the practice for your antenatal checkup;
- Wash your hands upon arrival at the practice;
- Please wear a face mask at the practice;
- The midwife will also be wearing a face mask during your appointment;
- Your checkup appointment will last a maximum of 15 mins.