We know how important it is to find the very best midwifery care when you are expecting. Our aim is to support you from the moment you discover you’re pregnant until the birth of your baby and beyond. With the care we offer we want you to feel supported and guided through what is an exciting but sometimes also quite anxious time. We place emphasis on safety and quality as well as ensuring mothers-to-be to have the most enjoyable pregnancy and memorable birthing experience.
With providing our personal midwifery care during pregnancy, birth and beyond we want to empower you to make decisions about how you want to give birth and to feel supported at all times. We believe it is important to offer choice and control over the type of birthing you choose. This can be a home delivery, or in hospital, with or without pain relief, or a water birth. We will guide you one to one throughout your delivery.
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone for urgent concerns (e.g. less fetal movements, blood loss, severe headache, feeling unwell), or when you think labour has started at 020 – 333 04 20. For all non-urgent questions, feel free to call the practice during business hours Mon-Thu or send us an email.
For your convenience we offer flexible midwife appointments, both day and evening consultations. Our ultrasound centre also offers a high level of flexibility and availability: appointments can be made throughout the week from 8.30am – 4.30pm, three evenings a week from 5pm – 9pm and at the weekend or at short notice.
- Free non-commitment consultation
- Personal care tailored to your needs
- Extended opening hours
- Consultations during evening hours
- Experienced & dedicated midwives & ultrasound experts
- Ultrasound centre, opened 7 days and 2 evenings a week
- Extended pregnancy ultrasounds during pregnancy
- Prenatal screening: NIPT
- Double consultation to make birthplan
- Qualified blood tests centre at the practice
- Collaboration with all hospitals in Amsterdam and surroundings
- Quick reverral to medical specialists of your choice (e.g. OBGYN) if needed
- One-on-one care during labour
- Choice of home or hospital birth
- Giving birth with or without painrelief
- Natural pain relief: gas and air
- Home visits after birth, even if you pregnant and birth has been monitored by the hospital.
- Six-week postpartum check up
- Contraception consultations
- External cephalic version (turning a breech baby)
- Multidisciplinairy collaboration with (pelvis floor) physiotherapist, lactationconsultent, dietician, psychologist, (pregnancy)haptonomist